You know when you think God wants you to do something but you aren’t sure if it’s really Him? Like maybe you’re a tad crazy (or a lot crazy?). Yeah…that’s been me many times! And this time is no exception! An online course – a full and busy online course – is a CRAZY idea! But, here we are. Me and my daughter. Recording videos. Sharing our hearts. Digging into scripture. What a journey it has been so far! This is Cultivating the Heart of a Daughter.
Last year, I had the idea to write a book about the heart of a daughter. I had an outline of what I wanted to include – a clean heart, a forgiving heart, a kind heart…and 17 more ideas. I jotted down notes and ideas and then saved it onto my hard drive. It got pushed to the side. Almost forgotten about.
A New Idea
That book topic came back into my thoughts…and my heart. But not as a book.
As an online course.
That’s insane! A lot more work than a book!
And then I heard him prompt my heart.
“Ask Sarah to do this course with you.”
She’s 16. Will she want to actually do something like that with me? Spend that much time with me?
That prompting came again and I knew I had to obey. I know the consequences and blessings missed of not obeying God from experience. So, I try very hard to be obedient to His calling.
She Said Yes!
Sounds almost like a girl saying ‘yes’ to a proposal, hey?
Well, I guess it was a proposal in some way.
I asked Sarah if she wanted to create this course with me.
She eagerly agreed.
Oh, this momma heart burst with joy!
We went over the outline and she shared her thoughts and ideas. We planned our first lesson and recorded it. It turned out so well!!
We are so pleased with how it is coming together.
Want To Get Involved?
Right now, we are looking for affiliates to join us in spreading the word about this wonderful course.
Here is the low-down on the course:
- Launch price is $97 or 3 payments of $35.
- Affiliates are paid 40% commission.
- Launch week is April 3-April 8 – then the cart closes.
- There are 20 video lessons.
- Each lesson has a set of worksheets that encourage students to dig into God’s word.
- Each lesson has a “Straight Up Mom Talk” – a special video just for moms full of tips and advice to help disciple their daughters.
- A special Facebook group page just for students and moms.
- Many more bonuses and extras – like prayer journal and song selections.
Below is a teaser video for the course.
If you’d like more info on being an affiliate, give me your name and email and I can send you a sample lesson as well as my affiliate FB page.
If you’d like to stay informed about this course launch, subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to know (and you’ll get a special coupon to use if you choose to purchase the course during launch week)!
OK, now it’s off to record our next lesson!
Latest posts by Aimee Imbeau (see all)
- 7 Ways to Make Sure You Aren’t Fooled by a False Teacher - September 23, 2017
- Grace & Truth ~ 8 Verses of Hope for Every Woman - September 22, 2017
- How To Identify (Real) False Teachers - September 16, 2017